Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Super cars

In the weekend me  Archie and my dad went to Auckland for a drift race. When we got to the Hotel we had 2 floos me and Archie had the upper floor and my dad got the bottom floor, then we went to the race. When we got there we acted like we were another family with strangers so we could get a family pass then dad paid for himself then we went to the pit to look at the cars. My dad is friends with one of the racers named Fanga Dan then he opened the bonnet so we could see the engine it was very big, Then we went to the race fanga didn’t win but he was in the top 10 I forgot the name of whoever won. The next day we went to a go kart arcade and laser tag  plus we went on the go karts it was the fastest lap wins. 

My dad code not come because he is not in our age group we got matched up with 2 girls. I 

got 27 seconds and Archie got 28 I came 1 he came 2 I don't remember how fast the girls got then we went to the laser tag if you got 2 kills you got rapid fire my dad could come on or round it was red team vs Green team we lost and we did not play golf.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great description of your weekend Joseph. This is more than you told me. Thanks for the blog post.
    Your Mum.

    ReplyDelete