Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

The story of Covid-19.






I am making a story about covid-19 but not the real story a made up

story. Here is what I have written.


The aliens want to take over Earth so they give us a virus and it will

kill everybody on the planet and then they can take over but Will

Smith will get into a rocket ship and get the anti-virus. The virus

starts in Canada and has taken over the USA but Will Smith is in a

rocket ship and is taking it to the aliens a lot of the people are

dead now but he makes it in time to save half of the population.





I like writing about this topic. What do you think about my story?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joseph my name is Anika, I go to Paihia School. I like that you made up a story about Covid 19 and put it on your blog. We have been doing work about Covid 19 too. I like to do work about Coronavirus at home. Is Will Smith famous?

    ReplyDelete